Click here to view current cost & schedule and to register online.
Course 201 - Understanding Dreams & Visions
Course 201 - Understanding Dreams And Visions is filled with supernatural adventure and prophetic insight. This advanced level course reveals in greater depth how God speaks through dreams and visions. It consists of 21 hours of teaching. In addition to class time, optional homework assignments are provided.
- Introduction to Visions
- Biblical Terminology for Dreams and Visions
- History of Dreams from God
- Dreams: God's Night Parables
- Basic Types and Symbols
- Intuitive Dream Recording
- Basic Interpretation Skills
- Dream Functions
- 20 Categories of Dreams
- Spectrums of Light
- Parabolic Principles in Dreams
- Elements of Dreams
- Colors in Dreams
- Five Ways of Recording Dreams
- How to Remember Your Dreams
- Developing Your Dream Vocabulary
Prerequisites: Course 101, Course 201
Course 101 - The Art of Hearing God is designed to train students to hear the voice of the Lord and to develop greater intimacy with Him. This course will help you develop and recognize God's voice, expand your capacity to hear what God is saying, fine-tune your spiritual sensitivity, uncover the many ways God speaks to you, pursue a more intimate relationship with God and much more.
Click Here for more details details on the 101 course.