Course 101 - The Art of Hearing God is designed to train students to hear the voice of the Lord and to develop greater intimacy with Him.
- Three Pillars of Prophetic Ministry
- Prophetic Time Periods
- Five Levels of Listening
- Knowing God's Voice
- Practical Tips for Delivering a Word
- Prophetic Servanthood and Authority
- Metaphorical Understanding
- Fellowship of the Spirit
- Spiritual Authority
- Spirit of Lawlessness in the Church
- Role, Purpose, and Function of the Church
- Godward Meditation
- Old and New Testament Terms for "Prophet"
- Distinguishing Between Prophets and Psychics
- Comparison of Left-Brain and Right-Brain Characteristics
- Role, Purpose, and Function of Prophetic Ministry in the Church
Click here to view current cost & schedule and to register online.
What leaders have to say about 101:
Streams provides the best training available in the ministry of prophecy. They have a very healthy emphasis on both character and charisma, theory and practice, prophecy in the house and prophecy out of the house (i.e. in evangelism). This material has arisen from the work of one of the most authentic and experienced practitioners in the world today. I highly recommend this course.
~Dr Mark Stibbe
Senior Leader, St Andrews Chorleywood and author of Propectic Evangelism
Cost and Schedule: Courses are generally offered as three-day intensives with 101 course notebook included.